What's New – New items released in Second Life
How to make and link to a SLurl for your store
How to make a SLurl :
* Stand at your landing point for your store, or the product you are promoting.
* Open the main map on your screen in world.
* Click on the “Show my location” button on the bottom right side of the map screen.
* Then click on the “Copy SLURL to Clipboard”Â button .
* Press CTRL V in chat or IM and you will paste a SLurl . You can test it to make sure it works before you proceed.
How to Link to a SLurl on your post :
* Type the Name of your store in the post on the blog/site
* Highlight that name with your mouse .
* Click on the button above where you type that looks like a chain link . Once you click that button it will open a box called Insert/Edit link .
* Highlight and press CTRL V into the URL link line in that box and press insert.
Now the word you highlighted is an imbedded link to take the customer directly to a SLurls Page to use to visit your store inworld.